Pauljames Dimitriu wrote:

>Anyone here upgrade to KDE 3.0?  Is it worth the
>upgrade or is it like Windows.....wait a while after
>it's initial release?

>Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax
>http://taxes.yahoo.com/

>Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

It is not an upgrade.  Please note that our offering is in our /contrib
directory, which means it is not an update to the system.  It frankly
has some problems working, with menu disappearing, failing to work in
parallel with KDE2, Konqueror crashing and no possibility of updating
the kicker panel.

We should have an update which will really work by May 1 or thereabouts.

Civileme