Yes, unfortunately, I've fallen into the bane of Linux users
everywhere - *shrudder* WinModem.

The good news is, a driver has been made for my type. [ ]

The bad news is, it is a little difficult to install.  If anyone would like
to give me a hand in doing this (basically hand-holding me from
start to finish) I would really appreciate it.  I already tried it once,
and I messed up my settings and am going to re-install Mandrake
again.

By the way, what is the best/a really good way to partition your
hard drive so that it is easy to re-install/upgrade Linuces?

Thanks in advance,
Sean Robinson
President
Vernal Anime Society (VAS)