A friend of mine can -not- get Licq to work (or any IM for that matter) to work
under his Mandrake setup. IM's work fine from the Windog side of things on his
machine.

We opened a network window from Licq and watched it, it always times out or
gives an error message. He is using the default ports and servers. (4000 and
mirabilis I believe). As far as we can tell, a firewall is not blocking it from
working...

I searched the e-mail archive here, but didn't find much...anyone have any
ideas or run into the same problem? I even sent him my licq.conf file, since
mine works great...

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord