On Monday 29 April 2002 15:27, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

> Brian, sorry to hear you're having problems, and I'm equally sorry that it
> condemns you to Windoze only gaming... (having so much fun with Winex 2.0
> here its probably illegal!)

I'm jealous!  I've compiled and installed winex a couple of times and found
that not only does it not run most things properly or at all (I'm talking
about Notepad here, not just super-accelerated first-person shooters), it
also makes X freeze periodically. I assume the fault lies in my
configuration, but winex configuration files seem even more of a headache
than plain wine.

Still, I suppose it makes me more productive - less temptation to slack off
and play a game if I have to go to the trouble of rebooting!

Sir Robin