On Fri, 3 May 2002 12:52:27 +0300 (GMT+03:00)
ivo ailis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have recently downloaded Mandrake 8.2. Before i install i want to
> know whether is it possible to have both windows and Linux on one
> computer. If so could you give me detalized step-by-step
> instructions...Well i am really a newbie to Linux :) Also could you
> give me some installation suggestions, and what i have to do after
> format c: (creating boot diskete and so on)...
>
> Thanks..

have at it & Read on:

http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/install/i3boot.html

use that site frequently before trying here. Its got most of the basic
info you'll need to get started & makes you feel less silly for asking
us :)

I learned that the hard way.

Femme