On Monday 06 May 2002 08:35, Brian Parish opened a general hailing frequency
and transmitted to all open stations:

> I guess being forced to own a weapon to live in a certain town just made
> me so incredulous that...well I'm just blown away that any society could
> think that was normal or OK.  But who knows - I'm probably the crazy
> one.

i feel the same way about windows, why am i forced to own it?  still, in my
old home state 99.9% of all sex acts were illegal.  between consenting
adults mind you.  if the price to a private bedroom (or wherever) and an MS
free machine is to own a gun.... i'll buy 2.  ;)

--
We are Linux. Resistance is measured in Ohms.

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/