Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> Yes, however those ideas have already been taken into account when doing
> an analysis of the crime rates in various disarmed countries.  Once more
> I recommend the following from Amazon:
>
> See the book: "More Guns, Less Crime : Understanding Crime and
> Gun-Control Laws (Studies in Law and Economics (Chicago, Ill.).)" by
> John R., Jr. Lott
>
> Best Regards,
>
> LX

Lyvim I love you but...

I'm gonna seriously beat whoever next posts on this topic & keeps it
going!!!!!!!!!

*Kills the thread mercilessly turning it into a disgusting pile of goo*
--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert