Brian Koppe wrote:

> Sorry for the slew of questions as of late - I'm trying to get as many
> things working just right in Linux so I can use Windows as little as
> possible.  So, onto the next subject :-p
>
> Anyone know of a DVD player for Linux and where I can get it?  My box is
> my primary movie-watching utility and it's a pain to reboot whenever I
> want to watch something.  Thanks!
>
> Brian
>
> P.S.  Be fore-warned, I'll probably come back needing help with
> installation :-p

OH! You wound us with your soon-to-be Questions that we're
soooooooooooooooo looking forward to ! *sarcasm off* :)

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/hardware.php3

start there, look for DVD players.  Have fun!
--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert