On Tue, 7 May 2002, Roman Korcek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >> Simple fact:  Guns kill ppl.  Access to them does same.  End of story
> >> here in Canada.
>
> > Rediculous. Criminals kill people,
>
> Accidents can kill them, too. And easy access to guns makes it easy to
> get guns for crimes. I think I agree with Femme.

O Pa-lease! if you totally take away the lawful access to guns the
CRIMINALs will still get them. Now you've got unarmed good guys and well
armed bad guys! oops...now whats the next logical thing to happen.

O! I know...the sheep are now even Easier to overwhelm, capture, and do
what ever. get the picture?

Kenesaw has the right idea and the numbers to back it up. liberals! stop
yer hearts from bleeding and get a clue.

Ok...I'm done. that just gets my shorts in a wad and I promise I ain't a
gonna respond to another post in this thread, honest!

--
daRcmaTTeR