I know...it's been beaten to death, and was discussed just the other day.
I just went and looked in the archives, and couldn't find that thread from
the other day, which bites, cause it had exactly what I needed to know. So
here I am. Anyhoo.

I finally got around to installing 8.2 on this system (had been using
8.2b4)...I never got around to getting flash going before, because I knew
I was going to be moving up to 8.2 soon. So, I installed the Flash plugin
into the netscape/plugins dir, and went to Konqueror, hit the button to
scan for Netscape plugins, and after I did so, checked the list, and they
appeared to be there. I still don't get anything other than that download
flash pop-up though...

Now, I know there is an rpm that I need to make this all work...something
like ns-plugins, or something like that? Can someone tell me the name of
it? I'm assuming it must not be installed, since I'm getting no joy on
pages with flash on it...or is there something else I could be
overlooking?