Hi, one of our computers recently came with XP HOME installed... useless on our network... So, I figure this is a good opportunity to show off some Linux.  Problem is I have no idea where to start.  I would simply be installing it on one workstation so this is a fairly small (?) project.  I will need the workstation to be able to access windows shares from an NT 40 server, work on Office docs, surf the web, run proprietary software, and receive email from a Microsoft Post Office or Exchange 5.5 server.  Is this possible? I figure OO or SO might work for the Office apps, but I'm not sure beyond that...  Any help would be appreciated!