Thomas Beno wrote:
> I have only recently become acquainted with Linux through Mandrake-Linux
> 8.2.  Is there a Linux version of a media player that will allow one to
> log onto Internet radio stations?  If so, where can I go to download it?

I think XMMS can handle some kinds of streams. RealPlayer is available for
GNU/Linux. CodeWeavers CrossOver Plugin (which costs money) can run Windows
Media Player, RealPlayer (the Windows version), QuickTime and more.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

   "If you don't share your concepts and ideas, they end up being worthless.
                Sharing is what makes them powerful."
                        -- Linus Torvalds