> on the CLI I don't know how to do that either other than if they were
> named say... whatever1.mp3, whatever2.mp3.

Use 'find'. i.e.

# find . -name *.mp3 and then do whatever else yuu need. For instance,
-size 500 would select (AFAIK) files 500K and over in length. Then just
pass that over to rm with either xargs or backticks/braces.

rm -f ${find -name *.mp3 -size 500}

Remember that whatever filenames 'find' finds are replaced literally
on the command line, so it becomes 'rm -f file1.mp3 file2.mp3 ' etc. If
you have a lot of files, this might fail, although there's plenty of
room for command lines in Linux; somewhere around 78K IIRC.