On Monday 20 May 2002 11:56 pm, Damian G wrote:
> > Hi Damian. Well, I'm sorry you are having problems as well. I've not got
> > a "soundcard busy"message, but its annoying none-the-less...
> >
> > What card are you using? I've got the SB Xgamer Live here...
>
> Creative Labs SoundBlaster PCI 64.
> Linux recognizes the chipset as Ensoniq ES1370
>
> Damian

Yeah, my system sounds stop periodically too requiring a kde3 restart. Used to
could restart arts from kcontrol, but mine don't work anymore.  A friend and
myself were trying to figure out how to restart arts by the commandlline
without having to log out and restart kde just last night for this reason.
Anyone know?

Using a SBL! 5.1.
-s