>From what I've seen and heard (and know myself) Windows will kill LiLo when
you load Windows after Linux. If you were to install them in the reverse
order, you won't have any problems. Also, LiLo doesn't mind Windows. Windows
doesn't really care for LiLo. LiLo will see Windows, no problem, and you'll
be able to load it from there without a problem at all. But you have to
install Windows first. Quite frankly, I went from pure Windows to pure
Mandrake 8.2 and ask me if I miss Windows. I'll tell you HELL no, though I DO
miss a bit of the functionality. But I can wait until I can afford Winex, and
then I won't have that complaint left either.

SeaWolvn1

Hi everybody,
                 Can someone help me, I have partitioned my harddisk with
two primary fat32 for windows98 installation and used the free space for
M.Linux installation. I installed M.Linux first on the hard disk. My
question is, will the Lilo boot loader recognise windows98 when I will
install it in the futur.