On Thursday 23 May 2002 05:09 pm, Michael Kovary opened a general hailing
frequency and transmitted to all open stations:

> Sure, I didn't mean to upload if it WAS something I'd have to pay for
> noramally.  I'll consider joining if it's worth it.

well it is worth it in my opinion, but in my opinion the worth is to help
insure there is a mandrakesoft to make my prefered OS.  there are some fair
benifits though, like cheap help from mandrake expert, star office for the
silver lvl, etc.  but do it to support them, not to get benifits.

--
Windows: Where do you want to go today? MacOS: Where do you want to be
tomorrow? Linux: Are you coming or what?

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/