> > > Have you installed the kdebase-nsplugins rpm?
> >
> > No,
> > I looked in software-manager and did a search but I could not find it,.
> > I found and tried this one, but it don't like my version of KDE
> > rpm -ivh kdebase-nsplugins-2.2.2-93mdk.i586.rpm

[root@gail gerald]# rpm -ivh kdebase-nsplugins-2.2.2-93mdk.i586.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
/kdebasekdebase = 2.2.2-93mdk is needed by kdebase-nsplugins-2.2.2-93mdk
/kdebas libpng.so.3   is needed by kdebase-nsplugins-2.2.2-93mdk

I get the above error when I try to rpm -ivh
kdebase-nsplugins-2.2.2-93mdk.i586.rpm

--
Gerald Waugh
http://www.frontstreetnetworks.com :: Phone. [011] 203.785.0699