Ok - weird.  I decided, just going on a limb, to switch the disc from my
CD-RW to my DVD-ROM.  Now I can read it just fine - with setup.sh and
all.  However, the interesting part is that I don't see the files I see
when I read it with my CD-RW!  Does anyone have any idea why the two are
reading the drives differently?

Thanks
Brian