Just wondering - seems like I read this somewhere before...is there a bug in
the drag 'n drop filecopy to an open floppy window under KDE with v8.2? The
reason I'm asking is - I did it, from an window on /home/darklord to an open
window on /mnt/floppy and I got a complete and total system wide lockup. None
of the usual <control> <alt>'s would work, had to power down and backup. Of
course, then I went thru the time-honored "I'm fsck'ed" shuck 'n jive... I
opened a term and did a "cp filename.ext /mnt/floppy and it worked just fine.

Thanks in advance! ;-)

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord