El Mié 29 May 2002 09:25, escribió:
> On Tuesday 28 May 2002 10:10 pm, you wrote:
> > Yes there is.  IT was on expert list & it relates to copying froma
> > Konqueror window to a floppy.  It will hardlock the system tight :)
>
> Hmph. Seems like just another good reason to initiate a:
>
> supermount -i disable
>
> !!!!!!!!   ;-)
>
> Thanks, Femme.

        Hola, a todos.

        I have solved all that stuff changing filesystem from vfat to auto. No
problems anymore. (Just copy and paste, no drag and drop.)

        Here is the entry from fstab:
/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount
dev=/dev/fd0,fs=auto,--,user,iocharset=iso8859-1,umask=0,sync,codepage=850 0 0

        Suerte.
        el charlie

--
Carlos Arigós