darklord wrote:

> On Tuesday 28 May 2002 10:10 pm, you wrote:
>
> > Yes there is.  IT was on expert list & it relates to copying froma
> > Konqueror window to a floppy.  It will hardlock the system tight :)
>
> Hmph. Seems like just another good reason to initiate a:
>
> supermount -i disable
>
> !!!!!!!!   ;-)
>
> Thanks, Femme.
>
> --
>                                                                           /\
>                                                                    Dark><Lord
>                                                                           \/

Well IIRC it had nothing to do with Supermount in that instance.  It was
purely a coincidence that was brought up in the thread.  Its a Konq. bug
in itself apparently.  Disable supermount, try it anyway.  If i'm wrong,
let us know.

--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert