What kind of login is that?
Normally Linux installs LILO (LInux LOader) in the
MBR (Master Boot Record) and prompts you to choose
which OS to Load: Linux or Winblows.

In order to remove LILO from the MBR, boot with your
Win98 Boot-disk (i hope you have it) and type:

C:\>fdisk /mbr

This will uninstall LILO fom the MBR.

Hope that Helps.

Best Regards,