D. Olson wrote:

> I have an SB Live! 5.1, which appears to use the same drivers, and it does
> the same thing. I get sound in the rear speakers.
>
> Now, I have a question about it...
>
> This sound in the rear speakers is only mirrored stereo, right? Or is it true
> surround sound (4 speaker) that I get? IE: in games and stuff, should I get 4
> separate channels of audio?

I'm not a gamer, so I can only give a qualified answer.

Under wins the installation offers demos that are trully impressive.  I
think it is true to say that you really would hear a difference.

I'm not sure about Live! 5.1 using the same drivers, though.  If it does
you should be OK.  I had a Live! Platinum before, and that was pretty
good, so either way I would say go ahead.  I had a Soundworks 4 speaker
set which is not expensive, and liked it, but I have to say that this
Video Logic set is even better and not much dearer.

Anne