On Monday 10 June 2002 01:34 pm, you wrote:
> On Monday 10 June 2002 06:43 am, you wrote:
> > I'm not sure about Live! 5.1 using the same drivers, though.  If it does
> > you should be OK.  I had a Live! Platinum before, and that was pretty
> > good, so either way I would say go ahead.  I had a Soundworks 4 speaker
> > set which is not expensive, and liked it, but I have to say that this
> > Video Logic set is even better and not much dearer.
>
> I have the Cambridge SoundWorks FPS2000 Digital, and I rather like them.
>
> However, I am still wondering if the drivers for this card that come with
> Mandrake 8.2 give me 4 separate channels or just 2 with those 2 mirrored to
> the rear outputs...
hmmm. my audigy loads an audigy module that shows as audigy in lsmod, and I
am sitting here, just to check, I put ion  afew MP3s and listened, played the
same mp3s in winders, and no difference in here the sound comes from that I
can tell, however my rear speakers don't have a mixer that I can find ( I
prolly told the mixer to hide it or something and now I have to click around
to figure out how to get that menu back.