On Saturday 22 June 2002 12:04 pm, Todd Slater wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 08:43:12 -0500
> tom Brinkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >     69¢ ?, that IS inexpensive ;>   Look in Control Center |
> > Peripherals | Mouse, and clk on the Advanced tab.  I believe
> > you'll find the adjustments you're lookin for.   I'm usin 8.3,
> > but I'm pretty sure 8.2 and 8.1 were the same, at least as far as
> > having an 'Advanced' tab for the mouse.

> Thanks, 8.1 doesn't seem to have an advanced tab. Looks like I'll
> have to live with it or upgrade.

     Hmmmm, could'a swore mouse options were available in 8.1 as I
always havt'a adjust 'em due to my defective fingers.  I believe
mouse parameters can be changed with xset.  Take a look a 'man xset',
but you'll probly need somebody else to help with it  .... I've never
used it.

--
    Tom Brinkman                      Corpus Christi, Texas