> But the full Emacs and XEmacs are. Micro Emacs was a cut down version to work
> on Micro Computers. I had a copy on my Amiga, in the good/bad old days.

Emacs' and MicroEmacs'  feature/command commonalities may
have been identical long ago when ME was first developed.
But the key bindings are different in some cases--the cases
most annoying to me :-) And size is still important. I have
several computers that use rather tiny harddrives-- Emacs is
a space-hog compared to MicroEmacs' 190k.

Miark