----- Original Message ----
From: Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Newbie <newbie@mandrivalinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2007 11:31:50 PM
Subject: [newbie] Mandriva 2007 live cd and NTFS?

>----cjs reply----
>im not too big of a fan of mandriva 2007 neither. mandriva tends to be
>a system resource hog in the fact that it accumulates LOTS of ram.
>Furthermore the installer is buggy. but it works good running it off
>of the live cd ----end of reply----

Do you know if the Live CD can access and write to NTFS partitions?
I remember that Knoppix is able to do that.

----cjs reply----
mandriva (both installed and live cd) will not write to ntfs.
----end of reply----

Thanks
Paul

--
Life  is  a  garment  we continuously alter,
but which never seems to fit.

http://www.nlpagan.net/linux.php
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com

Never miss an email again!
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/____________________________________________________