[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am considering buyin an older computer to run my linux.
> The video support on this is  an 3D Rage Pro AGP Video Chipset .

Furrfu!  This is an "older computer"?!?  Here I thought an "older
computer" would be a 486DX with a VESA Local Bus video board.  I guess
I'm really out of touch...

http://www.xfree86.org/4.2.0/Status6.html#6

--
Remember, more computing power was thrown away last week than existed in
the world in 1982.  -- http://www.tom.womack.net/computing/prices.html