I have updated my system using up2date (after updating up2date that
is).  All went well.  I started with RH 7.1.  Is up2date not supposed to
update it to 7.2?

Besides that, I would like some help getting X running.

Xconfigurator now has settings for my GeForceGo laptop chip, and I select
the Dell 1400X for the SXGA+ 15" monitor.  However, X does not work..I get
vertical lines green/red/etc... and no x.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

James