MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b9794b0
 Today, Sunday the 23-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_CONS         : GamesNet: GameConsole infos, tips & hints
 C07PRS10.ZIP    11,581 PARASITE EVE II - V1.0
                        PlayStation - L-Rank Guide
 C1DLGN10.ZIP     6,134 LEGENDS OF WRESTLING - V1.0
                        PlayStation2 - CAL Move List
 C25SK102.ZIP    44,155 SAKURA TAISEN - V1.02
                        Saturn - Episode 1 Translation JIS
 C36HRV16.ZIP     4,466 HARVEST MOON 3 GBC - V1.6
                        GameBoy Color - Item/Tool List
 CBCDRG11.ZIP     7,637 DRAGON WARRIOR VII - V1.1
                        PlayStation - Class Guide
 CC8LNS13.ZIP    14,436 ALIENS VS. PREDATOR 2 - V1.3
                        DOS/Windows - Fighting Guide
 CF0CH085.ZIP     3,531 CHRONO TRIGGER - V0.85
                        Super Nintendo - Level/Stat Chart
 91,940      bytes in 7   file(s)

 >Area  : G_DIFF         : GamesNet: NodeDiff GamesNet
 GAMEDIFF.A55       167 GamesNet NodeDiff KW 51/2001
 167         bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FAQ          : GamesNet: FAQ, Guides, Strategies
 F13FZ106.ZIP    42,202 F-ZERO X - V1.06
                        Nintendo 64 - FAQ
 F19STR10.ZIP     6,633 SATURN HARDWARE - V1.0
                        Saturn - 4-in-1 Cart FAQ
 F1BNFL20.ZIP    20,979 NFL 2K2 - v2.0
                        Dreamcast - FAQ
 F38FNL10.ZIP     5,331 FINAL FANTASY TACTICS - V1.0
                        PlayStation - Brave/Faith FAQ
 F4DSP101.ZIP    10,574 SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE - V1.01
                        GameCube - Target Test FAQ
 F9CRPG10.ZIP     7,606 RPG MAKER - V1.0
                        PlayStation - Blacksmith FAQ
 FB0SPRSM.ZIP     3,173 SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE
                        GameCube - Secrets FAQ
 FB7KNG02.ZIP    52,867 KING OF FIGHTERS 2001 THE - V0.2
                        Arcade - FAQ/Move List
 FD9NCF11.ZIP    10,841 NCAA FOOTBALL 2002 - V1.1
                        PlayStation2 - Recruiting FAQ
 160,206     bytes in 9   file(s)

 >Area  : G_INFO         : GamesNet: Infos
 GN011221.ZIP    17,892 GamesNet InfoFile KW 51/2001
 17,892      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 G1CGTR45.ZIP 2,135,009 GETRIGHT 4.5A - FreeWare
                        If you seem to find yourself not getting
                        the full program in your downloads then
                        you have come to the right place.
                        Download managers such as this will
                        assure you that the files you are
                        downloading are going to reach your
                        desktop in full without any problems
 GA7RGRW3.ZIP   854,770 ROGER WILCO MARK ID MOD 3 - ShareWare
                        A one of a kind The greatest
                        communication software of it s kind. A
                        must for all you gamers that enjoy to add
                        a bit of excitement. Setup is easy don t
                        need to be an expert to run. Talk with
                        your buddies and let them know what you
                        think just before you frag them or drop
                        them out of the air.

 >Area  : G_NODE         : GamesNet: Nodelists
 GAMESNET.A55    93,095 Gamesnet Nodelist day 355
 93,095      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.POCK     : GamesNet. PDA Pockdet PC related games
 P76RVL20.ZIP   974,560 REVEAL YOUR RANK 2.0 - ShareWare
                        Hide your flag and guard it safely You
                        have 36 pieces to place strategically on
                        the board. Your job is to capture your
                        opponent s flag before your opponent
                        finds yours. You also get features like
                        sounds animations auto-save and hints
                        Although you can still play the game the
                        trial version doesn t allow you to place
                        your own pieces before the game starts.
                        This restriction is removed after
                        registering.
 974,560     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.RIM      : GamesNet: PDA RIN related games
 R0DB8579.ZIP    21,021 BBTHELLO 857/957 1.0 - FreeWare
                        This is an Othello-like game for the RIM
                        Blackberry 857/957. This version features
                        an artificially intelligent computer
                        opponent to keep you entertained when you
                        re on the move.
 21,021      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_SOLVE        : GamesNet: Solve, Walktrou
 S07TNY18.ZIP    30,842 TONY HAWK S PRO SKATER 3 - V1.8
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S15LDRD4.ZIP    12,605 EL DORADO GATE VOLUME 4 - VFINAL
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S1AST341.ZIP    43,318 STARTROPICS - V3.41
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S37KLN10.ZIP    19,103 KLONOA 2 - V1.0
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S38LDRD1.ZIP    11,518 EL DORADO GATE VOLUME 1 - VFINAL
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S44LF.ZIP       32,594 LUFIA
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S4DTNY20.ZIP    66,915 TONY HAWK S PRO SKATER 3 - V2.0
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S51MRK08.ZIP    38,232 MARIO KART SUPER CIRCUIT - V0.8
                        GameBoy Advance - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S57MGM11.ZIP    20,391 MEGAMAN EXTREME 2 - V1.1
                        GameBoy Color - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S5AGL192.ZIP    71,579 GOLDEN SUN - V1.92
                        GameBoy Advance - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S61LDRD3.ZIP    13,087 EL DORADO GATE VOLUME 3 - VFINAL
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S63WNGCM.ZIP    45,732 WING COMMANDER IV
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S65LDRD2.ZIP     9,643 EL DORADO GATE VOLUME 2 - VFINAL
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S6ASPDR2.ZIP    40,487 SPIDER-MAN 2 - VFINAL
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S71BLD70.ZIP   285,846 BALDUR S GATE II - V7.0
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S72MDG10.ZIP     9,576 MAD DOG MCCREE - V1.0
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S7ELGN75.ZIP   123,250 LEGEND OF DRAGOON THE - V7.5
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S8DLDRD6.ZIP    13,467 EL DORADO GATE VOLUME 6 - VFINAL
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S9DCKS03.ZIP    41,242 ECKS VS. SEVER - V0.3
                        GameBoy Advance - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SB2SXT12.ZIP    13,691 SSX TRICKY - V1.2
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SCELDRD5.ZIP    15,851 EL DORADO GATE VOLUME 5 - VFINAL
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SEERS151.ZIP    51,830 RESIDENT EVIL: DIRECTOR S CUT - DUAL
                        SHOCK - v15.1
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Jill Walkthrough
 1,010,799   bytes in 22  file(s)

 >Area  : G_SPORT        : GamesNet: Sport type games & AddOn's
 G4CBTG20.ZIP 49,566,06 ABOUTGOLF.COM WORLD TOURS II 2.0 -
                        FreeWare
                        Friendly Software has done it again. The
                        maker of Microsoft Golf 1998 and 1999 has
                        come up with a golf game that is sure to
                        capture hard drive space from duffers and
                        non-duffers alike. AboutGolf.com World
                        Tour is the first in what will be a
                        series of tours of golf courses around
                        the world. The demo includes one hole
                        each from 18 of Myrtle Beach s hottest
                        golf resorts. Each hole has been
                        reproduced exactly and may be played on
                        or offline and represents some of the
                        best challenges in golf today. Using an
                        engine that took 12 years to design and
                        utilizing highly complex physics and math
                        AboutGolf.com World Tour appears to be
                        the most realistically-grounded golf game
                        around. do need to rely on special magic
                        golf balls to play golf. Regardless I
                        found this game to be interesting and
                        challenging and I m happy to recommend
                        this to any golf fan or dad. online skill
                        contests like long-drive
                        closest-to-the-pin and multi-round
                        tournament. choosing your own method of
                        swinging and adjustable club stats.
                        continuous course add-ons. tutorial
                        flybys and audio instruction. events that
                        feature awesome prizes like a trip for
                        two to Myrtle Beach golf equipment
                        cruises and ski trips. the ability to
                        replay your view of a shot or even
                        reverse the angle. up-to-the-minute top
                        100 leader boards to compare your
                        standings with other players around the
                        world. a drink girl who actually drives
                        to your house and delivers icy cold beer.
                        should have been included. Other than
                        that this could be the most perfect golf
                        game available. Note: The game is free to
                        download or to order on CD. The CD has a
                        9.95 shipping charge. Additional
                        Requirements: None
 49,566,066  bytes in 1   file(s)

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org