MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b98a605
 Today, Monday the 24-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G40V1744.ZIP 2,356,985 V.I.C.E V1.744 Prerelease fr W95/NT
 GF4C1732.ZIP   187,950 Ace V1.7a fr Windows CPS1/2-Systeme

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.P     : GamesNet: FS Panel
 F1DF3003.ZIP 1,667,520 AIRBUS A300/310 PANEL standard/PRO  This
                        is my newest Airbus A300/310 panel. It s
                        now fully compatible with FS2002 and also
                        with FS2000 standard/pro . This panel is
                        tested without any bugs and has a
                        removeable flightyoke and cabin sign s.
                        This panel is tested in 640x800 1024x768
                        and 1152x864. There is also a special
                        file included called flightsim.bat. It s
                        a very good tool to update my panels and
                        to read more about my future panels. by
                        Frank Elfert easy installation  IMPORTANT
                        NOTES: -New website update s NOW
                        AVAILABLE CHECK IT OUT  Frank Elfert
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://home.hetnet.nl/
                        frank0355/index.html The Netherlands
                        Alphen aan den Rijn FRANK0355 ZONE
                        CALLSIGNAL HOW TO INSTALL THIS PRODUCT
                        PLEASE OPEN THE README FILE AVIALABLE IN
                        DUTCH and ENGLISH HOW TO INSTALL THIS
                        PRODUCT PLEASE OPEN THE README FILE
                        AVIALABLE IN DUTCH and ENGLISH
 F24D7772.ZIP 1,950,213 Stand alone full version of my previous
                        777deck. This one features autopilot plus
                        keyboard selectable windows for GPS Radio
                        Stack MFD and PFD displays neatly
                        displayed out of way of windshield and
                        gauges views. Now you can fly IFR and VFR
                        have in sight all critical gauges and
                        still enjoy the wide angle outside view
                        at the same time. Also includes fuel
                        gauges ignition and clock switches DME
                        digital readouts of altitude speed and
                        trim allowing complete operation from
                        startup to shutoff at arrival gate. Looks
                        great at night too. Uses mostly FS2000
                        777 gauges. You might not ever want to
                        return to conventional panels By
                        Francisco Leon. Public Domain. Stand
                        alone full version of my previous
                        777deck. This one features autopilot plus
                        keyboard selectable windows for GPS Radio
                        Stack MFD and PFD displays neatly
                        displayed out of way of windshield and
                        gauges views. Now you can fly IFR and VFR
                        have in sight all critical gauges and
                        still enjoy the wide angle outside view
                        at the same time. Also includes fuel
                        gauges ignition and clock switches DME
                        digital readouts of altitude speed and
                        trim allowing complete operation from
                        startup to shutoff at arrival gate. Looks
                        great at night too. Uses mostly FS2000
                        777 gauges. You might not ever want to
                        return to conventional panels By
                        Francisco Leon. Public Domain.
 F8FPGZP5.ZIP 1,057,455 Grumman AA-5 Tiger plane panel Upgrade.
                        The plane is the same as in the original
                        file grumaa-5.zip I design this panel
                        using the default FS2000 gauges. This
                        upgrade include new gauges custom made by
                        Chuck Dome to re-create the original ones
                        instead of using the Cessna s. And new
                        original style temp oil amp by Richard
                        Melville with the Grumman Look by Jose
                        Miranda
 FECJM320.ZIP 1,950,149 FS2000-Airbus A320/330 panel. All gauges
                        on single panel. Jim Waters.
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 >Area  : G_LINUX.AC     : Gamesnet: LINUX 3D Action
 L33XQ098.ZIP   409,912 XQF 0.9.8 - GPLWare
                        XQF is a Quake/QuakeWorld/Quake2 server
                        browser and launcher for Linux/X11.
                        Orig.: xqf-0.9.8.tar.gz
 409,912     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_LINUX.BO     : GamesNet: LINUX Board games
 XC1PY480.ZIP 3,377,436 PYSOL 4.80 - GPLWare
                        PySol is a solitaire card game. Its
                        features include: Support for 20
                        different solitaire variants A very nice
                        look and feel Multiple cardsets and
                        background table tiles Unlimited undo and
                        redo Load and save games Player
                        statistics Hint system Support for user
                        written plug-ins
                        Orig.: pysol-4.80.tar.bz2

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 M52_RYMN.ZIP     1,473 Rayman M Mission Unlocker
 1,473       bytes in 1   file(s)

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org

 * Origin: - KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org - (111:7045/0)