MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b98b61a
 Today, Monday the 24-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G9EM0563.ZIP 2,597,247 M.A.M.E. V0.56 fr W9x/NT unoffiziell mit
                        Autofire

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.P     : GamesNet: FS Panel
 F49RBS30.ZIP 4,238,403 AIRBUS A300/310 PANEL standard/PRO  This
                        is my newest specail Airbus A300/310
                        panel and my latest project: project
                        close up. This panel is close-up from the
                        Airbus cockpit. But you can also see the
                        engine/throttle/transponder status with
                        SHIFT 2 that s a large panel with is also
                        based at a real Airbus cockpit picture.
                        This panel has also GPS and is compatible
                        with all GPWS products like VCP 2000 and
                        GPWS98. The panel is tested in FS2002 but
                        will also work in FS2000. I have also
                        included a new version of my
                        flightsim.bat. It s a very good tool to
                        update my panels and to read more about
                        my future panels. And I have also
                        included 10 new Airbus winampskins by
                        Frank Elfert easy installation.
                        IMPORTANT NOTES: -New website update s
                        NOW AVAILABLE CHECK IT OUT  Frank Elfert
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://home.hetnet.nl/
                        frank0355/index.html The Netherlands
                        Alphen aan den Rijn FRANK0355 ZONE
                        CALLSIGNAL fs2000 and fs2002 HOW TO
                        INSTALL THIS PRODUCT PLEASE OPEN THE
                        README FILE AVIALABLE IN DUTCH and
                        ENGLISH HOW TO INSTALL THIS PRODUCT
                        PLEASE OPEN THE README FILE AVIALABLE IN
                        DUTCH and ENGLISH
 FC4RBSPN.ZIP 2,121,378 FS2000 Airbus Panels Four panels in this
                        package. A 2 engine 320 panel with or
                        without ACS-GPS preinstalled and a 4
                        engine 340 panel with or without ACS-GPS
                        installed. Free ARC/ROSE CRT gauge and
                        crisp clear readouts of all
                        instrumentation. These are some of the
                        most good looking and functional Airbus
                        panels you can find. Uses a modified
                        Marco Spada bitmap. By Anonymous. By
                        Anonymous.
 FCDRBLNT.ZIP   694,428 FS 2000 Boeing 737-700. Highly detailed.
                        Features full secuence of flaps spoilers
                        landing gear bay doors ailerons elevators
                        rudder steearable nose gear 2 speed
                        rotating engine fan blades transparent
                        cockpit 3D pilots virtual cockpit full
                        night light effects with new technic
                        including nose gear light landing lights
                        tail and control panel overhead panel
                        thrust quadrants and the pilots during
                        night. Design By Mauricio Vanscoit.
                        Repaint by Guido Hardow pilots during