MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c4fa97b
 Today, Friday the 15-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_BOARD        : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 GA4SHF13.ZIP 1,733,749 SHUFFLEGRID 1.3 - FreeWare
                        View a grid of colored tiles and try to
                        match it to a given pattern. However
                        altering one row or column will have an
                        effect on all others connected to it
                        making the patterns quite a challenge to
                        match. 45 levels of increasing difficulty
                        are provided four in this trial and as
                        the level number increases so does the
                        number of different colored tiles
                        available. Additional Requirements:
                        direct x 7 or above

 >Area  : G_CARD         : GamesNet: Card type games
 G6FBSL26.ZIP 8,521,510 ABSOLUTE PATIENCE 2.6 - FreeWare
                        Absolute Solitare is easily one of the
                        best solitare games to ever grace my
                        computer. The sheer scope of the game
                        namely the 352 different versions is
                        reason enough to download.

 >Area  : G_PUZZLE       : GamesNet: Puzzle Games
 G69QPZ42.ZIP 2,328,453 AQUAPUZZLE PENTIC 4.2 - FreeWare
                        When I first looked at AquaPuzzle Pentic
                        I figured it would be another jigsaw
                        puzzle game -- a bunch of pieces
                        scattered across the screen with a faint
                        image of the completed puzzle behind it.
                        Instead I found a game in which I had to
                        figure out which puzzle piece went in the
                        correct place hoping I didn t guess wrong
                        and run out of fitting pieces. may fit.
                        You are given a list of the next four
                        pieces that are coming. Hopefully it s
                        enough information. I spent a long time
                        making sure the first level could even be
                        completed. Additional Requirements:
                        DirectX 3.0 or above
 G6FSKM34.ZIP   687,163 SOKOMIND 3.4 - FreeWare
                        This is an interesting game. Sokoban
                        means warehouse keeper thus you are the
                        sokoban. The object is to push the boxes
                        onto the shipping platform. A difficult
                        game that requires some thinking.
                        Graphics are good and there is a classic
                        sound file used when you win.

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 UAFSDG11.ZIP 1,648,668 Starships Unlimited: Divided Ground 1.1

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)