MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c4fb04b
 Today, Friday the 15-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_TETRIS       : GamesNet: TETRIS AddOns and Clones
 GA3TRS10.ZIP 5,703,735 TETRIS ADVENTURE 1.0 - FreeWare
                        I don t want to brag but I m quite a
                        Tetris player. On a variety of machines
                        ranging from arcade to Playstation I have
                        spent far too much time attempting to
                        achieve the high score. But never have I
                        seen this many modes in a Tetris game.
                        looking Tetris clones but none have had
                        the range from basic Tetris to the
                        all-out power-up filled nausea-causing
                        mode that adventure has to offer. tons of
                        different effects for power-ups. Good
                        MIDI music taken from pop hits of today
                        are there as well. If you are any type of
                        Tetris fan give this one a shot.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.CH     : Win-XP: Windows XP Chat
 PF8T3397.ZIP 1,377,424 TURBOIRC 3.397 - DemoWare
                        For advanced IRC users this client offers
                        ICQ PGP and MP3 support in a C-style
                        scripting language. There are special
                        plug-ins like CreateSkin FTP browser
                        mini-firewall file protection and a huge
                        collection of pop-ups.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Sound
 PF1LP202.ZIP   475,372 LOOP RECORDER 2.02A - DemoWare
                        This utility captures songs from the
                        radio. The loop mode infinitely records
                        up to a specified number of minutes while
                        scrolling the data.
 475,372     bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk