MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c506158
 Today, Saturday the 16-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : I-ARGUS        : FIPN: The Weekly ARGUS.TXT Auxiliary
 ARGUS.TXT       31,933 BINKP node list importable into ARGUS
 31,933      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : I-BINKD        : FIPN: Weekly BINKD.TXT
 BINKD.TXT       43,212 BINKP node listing includable in BINKD
 43,212      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : I-TRANSX       : FIPN: Weekly TRANSX.LST files
 TRANSX.LST       3,601 List of TransX nodes. Importable into TransX ver 3C
 3,601       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.CD     : WIN-XP: Windows XP  CD, DVD, CDR ...
 PF2N5572.ZIP 11,232,42 NERO BURNING ROM 5.5.7.2 - DemoWare
                        Nero Burning Rom lets you easily back up
                        your hard drive and your favorite CDs.
                        You can copy either one file at a time or
                        multiple files at once. Note: Here s a
                        list of CD-Recorders that Nero Burning
                        Rom supports.
 11,232,429  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FI     : Win-XP: Windows XP File Tools and AddOns
 P22X2713.ZIP   366,258 2X EXPLORER R7XX 1.3.1.8 - DemoWare
                        2xExplorer is a shell-integrated
                        dual-pane Explorer replacement.
                        Three-pane flexible design: a tree and
                        two independent folder views Full
                        drag-and-drop and shell context menu
                        support for integration with the desktop
                        Multi-functional address bar Dockable
                        thumbnail bar Auto-completion for paths
                        and other frequently typed information
                        Internal editor/viewer for text RTF and
                        even Hex data Integrated ZIP file as
                        folder support
 366,258     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 PD5SHN20.ZIP 8,935,549 SHANKSOFT ASPXEDIT 2.0 - DemoWare
                        ShankSoft ASPXEdit is a comprehensive
                        Active Server Page development tool
                        written in Java. The product aims to
                        eliminate the tedious baggage that comes
                        along with being a server-side
                        programmer. Features include: syntax
                        highlighting example code VBScript
                        reference database wizards and custom
                        plug-ins.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MA     : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
 P28S2020.ZIP   495,582 SENTRY 2020 - ESSENTIAL SECURITY UPGRADE
                        2.04 - DemoWare
                        seNTry 2020 uses strong encryption
                        algorithms to seamlessly encrypt and
                        decrypt files.
 495,582     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.PI     : Win-XP: Windows XP Personal Information M.
 P56SYT50.ZIP 3,836,723 SAY THE TIME 5.0 - DemoWare
                        This is an attractive timepiece that
                        announces the date time or both at
                        specified intervals using a male or a
                        female voice.

 >Area  : Z1_REC         : Backbone: Zone 1 REC didtributions
 ROUTELST.046    17,664 Zone 1 Routed Netmail Chart, day 046 for yr 2002
 17,664      bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk