I just got an email about an automatic broken handler notification, and I
have just tried it, and it does work. Is there any check for the current
version of the "broken" handler ( in the broken handler notification), or a
double check to see if something happened in the network to make it not
work? I don't want to be getting this email everytime someone's connection
is bad, or the site is down, or is using an old version that IS broken. A
lot of the time, I have found some handler didn't work one time, and then I
try it again soon afterwards, and it works. I do like the idea about this,
tho. Just needs some kinks work out.
LP

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.