David, did you mean to send a reply about 1.28 to the Newsclipper
list, or just to Bob?

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that I decided to downgrade to 1.25
as David apparently advised Bob, and I checked the README and lo and
behold, there is a mention of the perl module Storable! I just checked
the README for 1.28 again, and there is no mention of Storable. Is
this a bug in the README, or does 1.28 no longer need Storable?

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.com/