---------------------------------
[9] Quick report
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, November 25, 2000 by tb:
Becks was rested and Luke Chadwick got his first start. The man from the beeb
described him as a real prospect. Giggsy was injured and Ole was on the bench.

Derby held out until the 60th minute when Teddy pounced, then 2 in quick succession by
Nicky and Yorkie and it was all over.

More reports later

---------------------------------
[8] Minder Moonlighting
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, November 25, 2000 by tb:
No, we're not talking about classic 80's tv, but Fergies match day minder who
apparently is a fireman in the day job. Although they are allowed to be stewards, the
Broughton based extinguisher had upset his bosses by making sure no BBC reporters got
near the boss. Mind you he was grassed up, by a bitter no doubt.

---------------------------------
[7] Full time score
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, November 25, 2000 by tb:
Derby 0 United 3 - Teddy, Sir Nicholas Butt and Dwight

---------------------------------
[6] One transfer 'target' mssed
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, November 25, 2000 by tb:
Allegedly as Carr has re-signed for Spurs

---------------------------------
[5] You're my best mate
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, November 25, 2000 by tb:
As Fergie confesses about the Bald Eagle:

"It's hard to get close to other managers, as there's not time. But I get on well with
Jim, he's in my age group, but a couple of years older! We both started in the lower
leagues and have worked up, we've got the same values, I think. We've always enjoyed a
good relationship, even when he was at Birmingham and I was at Aberdeen. I've enjoyed
his hospitality a few times," he laughed.

---------------------------------
[4] Fergie on Derby
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, November 25, 2000 by tb:
"Derby are back on track now. Jim Smith's not panicked, but shown his experience,
which is the evidence of a really good manager," he said.

"He's had knocks, but he's served his time and he's lifted every club he's been at. He
always wants to win, he's always up for the game. They've had four clean sheets
recently which engenders a more solid feeling when going into games. We're expecting a
tough match.

---------------------------------
[3] Fergie on Pana and ABU's
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, November 25, 2000 by tb:
"We worked at keeping the ball and creating chances from our possession. We stretched
the game and got at them," said Fergie of the Panathinaikos match.

"I was disappointed with the media reaction, though, as they are a good team. The
media think that they're all running Greek restaurants over there but they're a good
side. There's no need to jump off the roof just because they had a couple of chances
to score."

I could think of a few journo's who deserve a good push though!

---------------------------------
[2] Look out Mackems
---------------------------------
Posted Saturday, November 25, 2000 by tb:
Or Black Cats or whatever they call themselves this week. Fergie has confessed to
sending as strong a team as possible for the Worthless Cup game

[1] Fergie on selection decisions
Posted Saturday, November 25, 2000 by tb:
Giggsy definitely out, but Ole is fit. Chadwick and Fortune in the squad today.

Fergie admits it's tempting to put them in as 'they are ready', but doesn't want to
change a wining team