RED NEWS - MUFC Daily News by Email.
For the very latest news, the fans forum, and more,
check out the website at http://www.rednews.co.uk

[6] Utd not a jaffa
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2002 by tb:
We've been seeded for the Champions League along with the rest of pot 1: Anyone else
know how the Arse got in there?

Pot 1: Real Madrid (Esp), Bayern Munich * (Ger), MANCHESTER UNITED * (Eng), FC
Barcelona * (Esp), Valencia (Esp), Juventus (Ita), ARSENAL (Eng), Inter Milan * (Ita).

Pot 2: Deportivo La Coruna (Esp), Bayer Leverkusen (Ger), LIVERPOOL (Eng), Galatasaray
(Tur), AS Roma (Ita), Olympique Lyon (Fra), Borussia Dortmund (Ger), Feyenoord * (Ned).

Pot 3: AC Milan * (Ita), PSV Eindhoven (Ned), Dinamo Kiev * (Ukr), Spartak Moscow
(Rus), Lokomotiv Moscow * (Rus), Olympiakos (Gre), AEK Athens * (Gre), Sparta Prague *
(Cze)

Pot 4: Ajax (Ned), Rosenborg * (Nor), RC Lens (Fra), NEWCASTLE UNITED * (Eng), Club
Brugge * (Bel), Sturm Graz * (Aut), Boavista * (Por), Celtic * (Sco).
Teams marked with an asterisk have yet to qualify.

---------------------------------
[5] A Baggie gets exited
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2002 by tb:
Jason Roberts:

"Playing Manchester United away in the first game is the stuff dreams are made of. The
whole squad will be talking about it when we get back training on Monday, but first of
all - for myself anyway - is to get through the pre-season and get selected for the
first game."

---------------------------------
[4] Greetings to Harvey James
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2002 by tb:
Phil Nev and his Julie (honest) have had a baby boy coming in at 6 pounds 14 ounces.

---------------------------------
[3] Yeah, right
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2002 by tb:
Eric is 100/1 at William Hill to take over from O'Deary!

---------------------------------
[2] Guess who!
---------------------------------
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2002 by tb:
"The players who took us to promotion knew we would bring in new people this summer.
And at least the players who now find themselves under pressure for their places
realise they are at a very ambitious club.

"Players don't want to be at a club that is stagnating. We know it is not going to be
easy, but my aim is to finish in a Champions League qualifying position - and that
means the top four.

"What I do know is that you won't hear me talking about struggling in the Premiership
- because we won't."

Yep, you're right, it's the Moss Dive Messiah

[1] Gary out until September?
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2002 by tb:
According to the Sunday Mirror Gary Nev won't be back un til then after the op on his
tootsie.

This email has been filtered for swear words which cause some email systems to block
messages.