Wel, I am using your 1.5pre, and your configs are still very broke in
this version.

The major problem seems to be finding libinn and libstorage.  I have
a newslib directory where these are, but for some reason it is being
ignored.  I put libinn.la in /usr/lib to get libinn to be found, but
I could never get it to find libstorage.a or storage.h even though I
pointed the include directory to the include directory from the inn
distribution.  What I finally did was to edit config.h to define
HAVE_LIBSTORAGE 1 and that made things compile properly, but when I
linked with the libstorage.a in your .libs directory, I got undefined
symbols, when I did the gcc command by hand and made sure to use the
inn libstorage.a, things worked fine.  So I hope you can get those
configs working properly soon.

Thanks.

--
         John Covici