Hi John, I'm in Delaware, I meant to include that and forgot. Yes, I record
overnight, and I save calls that I hear live. I'm using a mic that I built
loosely following the plans on the Oldbird website, and a preamp that I bought
from Amazon. For recording I use Raven lite while listening live, but I record
overnight with audacity and the oldbird detectors.

Jerald

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/nfc-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NFC-L