Since we still don't have the service plan (we must define a financial source
first and then it
goes through a couple of layers of lawyers...), my strategy is now to get this
fix
prepared so that we can pick it up from the support repository for 2009.06 when
we get
the contract finally (we need a full hand of other fixes therein as well). So
I'm absolutely
willing to help out as much as I can to find the cause and a stable fix, when
NFS v4 will be
common this bug will surely  bother a lot of people.

We see this problem during fast write access to small files (a couple of jobs
on different
files on the same filesystem) through the automounter (layout and options as
described
above).  Files sometimes do exist before and sometimes not, so no clue there.

I'm not sure wether it is triggered when the mirrormount filesystem is not yet
mounted (I'm
actually not the one who sends those jobs), but I have the impression that,
once it is
triggered, it happens often in bursts, like some resource is depleted (NFS
queues ?).
Jobs afterwards run ok for a while, then the next burst of 'device busy' turns
up.

What to test next ? Do you already know the source line the EBUSY condition is
triggered
in bug 6636260 ? How to check if we really hit 6636260 ?

Thanks for any help!