I have a Windows Server 2003 NAS hosting my user home directories and have been
using it with Solaris 9 and 10 for quite some time. We recently setup a new
server which I Virtualized using OpenSolaris and Zen. Besides the OpenSolaris
dom0 I have 3 domU's 2 of which are also OpenSolaris 2009.06 and the third
being Solaris 10. I have no problem with the NFS mount from the NAS on the
Solaris 10 instance. But I am unable to mount the directory on the OpenSolaris
instances. I created a temporary mount point /tmon and mounted the directory #
mount -F nfs NAS01:/UHome /tmon which worked but whenever I try and access the
mount I get the following:
swells at ACRTEK29:/var/log# cd /tmon
NFS access failed for server NAS01: error 7 (RPC: Authentication error)
NFS access failed for server NAS01: error 7 (RPC: Authentication error)
bash: cd: /tmon: I/O error

If I look at the mount using the mount command I see:
/tmon on NAS01:/UHome remote/read/write/setuid/devices/xattr/dev=4d80001 on Tue
Nov  3 16:32:59 2009

I have setup my id mapping on the NAS and security on the NAS allows all
machines full access. There are no error messages being logged on the NAS. I am
running out of places to look. I have verified that the nfs/client:default is
enabled and online.
I would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks

Steve