Thank you again for your help. I am going with the progressive 412s
and found the best price on amazon which is weird to me but I found
them under $200. I assume changing them will be pretty easy for a
weekend mechanic like myself, but if anyone knows of any surprises I
appreciate it. My wife and I only ride to stores and to eat places. No
long trips. Just got my lic this summer and my first bike luckily has
been a 83' 650 NH. It is awesome.