I put on my progressives this weekend. It was out of the box and
installed. It was so simple I thought I did it wrong. But I got onto
it and it was a lot better. But, I am unsatisfied. I am going to get a
Corbin seat for sure, but that is a lot of out of pocket expense. On
Corbins webpage  $329. Yikes!  Now, I want to tackle the front
suspension. How do you know if it needs work?  I am pretty sure
nothing has been done in the 33,000 miles I have on the bike.  I like
to work on the bike myself but I also don't want to get over my head.
I ride this bike from milwaukee to Chicago twice a month and in the 2
hour ride my rear is killing me in 40 min.