I just installed a national windsheild on my 83 650NH and had the same
issue with noise. I also noticed the windshield works best at 50-55
mph and at full hiway speed works well only crouched over in a '
crotch rocket' position (actually very quiet in that position at 75).
It is a vent issue and I would have gotton a much bigger one but of
course it would not have looked as cool. I am going to try the ear
plugs. Thanks Paul