I am lucky enough to have a father who has an insulated and heated
garage.  I will have to look around for examples as I was really
hoping to leave it decal free. Although a dark black honda logo on the
tank might look good.  I keep thinking of those yellow Buell Blasts.
Those have a "Buell" on the tank in black.  I was thinking about going
a little darker yellow.  Luckily I have 6 months of cold to think.=).
Thanks for the painting tips.  I will have enough time to practice on
various things.  If those goes poorly I can always go to the pros.