From: Javier Garcia <jajgar...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 12:34:28 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Tail light needed, 1996 NH 750

Definitively, but that would be another post. Right now I just want to pass the
inspection so I can complete the registration of the bike. But yes, there
should be a reason of why it melted. That is also why I don't want by a new one.
Javier.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Creative Residential Designs