From: Kyle Munz <kyle...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Tail light melted
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 9:04 PM

Holy crap! They charge your $65 even if you don't pass??!?!?!?! In Texas it's
$15.50 for the inspection, and that's ONLY if you pass and they cut you a
sticker. If you don't pass, you don't pay. Even inspections for a full 4wheeled
car are less than $40. I guess they would be thorough if they're charging you 2
arms and 1 leg.

-Kyle
-Jaw still hanging open