When you say freeway bars, do you me engine guards or crash bars that
you can also put your feet on while riding down the freeway?

I bought some from Ron Ayers motorsports for my 93 Nighthawk 750.
Actually, I bought the engine guard or crash bars, if that is what you
are referring to (item 08P51-MW3-100 - ENGINE GUARD). They bolted on
in about 10 minutes. I don't know if the same part would fit your
year. I have some freeway pegs (Deluxe Folding Footpegs) from JC
Whitney on order, which I then plan to attach to the crash bars. The
bolt-on footpegs all seem to be sized for 1 inch bars, which is what
the Ron Ayers crash bars are. You can't mount most of these bolt-on
footpegs directly to the Nighthawk frame, because it is 1 1/4 inch
diameter. I originally ordered a set of the deluxe folding fotpegs and
attempted to file them out so that they would be 1 1/4 inch so I could
bolt them to the frame, but it was taking me too long to file them,
and I think I might have to make more modifications anyway, so I just
ordered the crash bars and new pegs. I think also that bolting
footpegs to the frame won't allow them to stick out far enough anyway.
But if anyone wants my modified 1 1/4 ich pegs, I'll make you a deal
on them.

The Ron Ayers crash bars, by the way, come as a set - left and right
side. It wasn't clear from the description, and the customer service
rep didn't know, so I just ordered them and hoped they would work, and
they did.